2003 Chevrolet Avalanche lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Mar 072007

Avalanche 4WD

The right turn signal assemble fell off my vehicle and had to be replaced- the housing bolts had broken off - I was informed this was not covered under warranty. 1 year and 3 months later I have the same problem again and was told that even though it had been replaced already at my expense since it was over a year I would have to pay for it again. How can the same thing happen? this is dangerous as the lamp and housing fell out and were dangling on my vehicle with a small wire as I drove, unaware of the problem until I had stopped.

- Lake George, CO, USA