2003 Chevrolet Avalanche transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Dec 082011

Avalanche Z71 5.3L

I can see why GM needed a bailout,they have made junk for 20 yrs.This is the 5th GM I've had and all have had major problems.The last 2 nearly bankrupted me.Now this one has transmission problems & will cost me $2500.I'll never buy another GM.It's a shame because I really like my Avalanche but it is junk also.Instead of dumping more money in it I'll just buy another brand now.

- , Mount Hope, WV, USA