2004 Chevrolet Avalanche brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Jul 282015

Avalanche 1500

As I was attempting to slow down the brake pedal continued to travel to the floor and the brake light warning and service brake system light came on .I had my brakes services already so I knew it wasn't the brake pads itself. I was quickly closing in on the vehicle in front of me and reduced my speed by standing on the brakes. I was able to stop within a foot of the car in front of me. After this I pulled over to inspect my vehicle. didn't see anything at that time.

- , Killeen, TX, USA

May 012009

Avalanche Z71 3.2L

when you apply the brakes the brakes grab and vehicle goes to the right

- , Nestleton, Ontario, Canada

Dec 032005

Vista Chevrolet has my truck more than I do! Last 30 days, they have had it a total of 8 days and the problem returns. Never corrected.abs brakes constantly fail

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA