2.7

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Aug 012014

Avalanche

I purchased the 2006 vehicle used in Dec 2013. In 2014 the transmission went bad. In 2015 I replaced the transmission and brake pads & roaders.2016 replaced the fuel pump because it also went bad, replaced tires (normal wear), bought a new battery because it died. 2017 it needed two hub bearing and both front wheel hub replaced. This is an ongoing problem with this vehicle! I just found out my air bag sensor will need to be removed and replaced. All my money has been flushed down to this vehicle. I don't recommend anyone buying a Chevy truck.

- Omaha, NE, USA

Aug 232016

Avalanche

Air bags waring light on.

- Fordyce, AR, USA

Dec 302015

Avalanche

The contact owns a 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche. The contact stated that there was a fuel odor and that fuel was noticed leaking from under the vehicle. The failure recurred. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic where the technician informed that the hose was rubbing in the fuel tank causing a hole on the fuel line. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 165,000.

- Jackson, MI, USA