2.2

2011 Chevrolet Avalanche brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2011 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Aug 032015

Avalanche

The contact owns a 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche. While the vehicle idled, the stablilitrac and ABS warning indicators flickered. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, but they could not duplicate the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 93,778.

- Beaumont, TX, USA

Feb 152015

Avalanche 4WD 8-cyl

I was driving my truck at about 45 mph when the traction control light came on the dash and my truck suddenly went from 45mph to 20 mph and the motor began to miss fire and buck. If there would have been someone following me they would of hit me in the rearend due to the sudden slowing of my vehicle.

- Landisville, PA, USA

Jun 152011

Avalanche 8-cyl

Reduced engine power, engine dies no power steering or power brakes almost rear ended on I-25. Trouble code says P2135 throttle body has happened 20 times or more in 8 months. Dealer where purchased say they never heard of this problem then said new wiring harness might fix it, knew the price without looking it up? there are thousands of posts on line about problem, but they never heard of it.wiring harness replaced throttle body cleaned and checked peddle checked still happens, have spent hundreds. No solution. I have to drive on highway to get to work on oil rig, I'm afraid it well cause an accident.GM doesn't know what is causing problem and doesn't seem to care.

- Denver, CO, USA