- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 12 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 18 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 39 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 50 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1995 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive won't engage1
- cracked front differential1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.