- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 6 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 80 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1995 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive won't engage1
- cracked front differential1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.