- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 13 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 68 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 69 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1995 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive won't engage1
- cracked front differential1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.