- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 11 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 13 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 18 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1995 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive won't engage1
- cracked front differential1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.