- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1995 Blazer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- idles roughly, stalls when stopped14
- engine turns over but will not start3
- runs roughly, backfires3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline61
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine28
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.