- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 83 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1998 Blazer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loss of power4
- engine intake gaskets blew out1
- intake manifold gasket failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.