1999 Chevrolet Blazer suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Blazer:

1999 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Oct 012008

Blazer LS 6 C

I know this is not a luxury car but the ride is very rough. On an even mildly rough road, the passengers in the car bounce all over the place. It is also very noisy. The doors, seats, dash, and every other internal part imaginable squeaks as the car bobs up and down. I've had the car looked at but no one can give me a solution. They tell me it is just because the car is 10 years old. I have had older cars before. I have never had one with this much interior noise or such a rough ride. I have oiled every part possible. Nothing helps. I avoid giving anyone a ride, it is so bad. My dog tries to look out the car window but has difficulty standing up in the car to do so. If we go over the smallest bump, he gets tossed to the floor.

- , Jamestown, NY, USA