- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 3 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 6 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 9 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 10 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 10 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1999 Blazer transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmision failure2
- shifts into gear hard then check engine comes on1
- switches to 4WD by self then is jerky to drive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission25
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.