1. replaced rim, tire, headlight bracket, radiator bracket (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Blazer wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer:

2000 Chevrolet Blazer Owner Comments

Feb 022008

Blazer LT

click to see larger images

aluminum rim exploded aluminum rim exploded aluminum rim exploded aluminum rim exploded

The aluminum rim on my 2000 Blazer exploded when I was outside of Atlanta, GA with my 1 yr old great nephew and 2 yr. old great niece in the car. I was lucky enough to get the car to the side of the road and with the help of a wonderful policeman got the spare on. I drove to Champaign, IL with the spare and found out that I have to have the suspension, head light bracket, front grill, radiator bracket fixed plus get the car aligned. I reported the problem to Chevrolet but have heard nothing back. I was extremely lucky the vehicle didn't flip and kill us all.

- , Champaign, IL, USA