- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 6 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 14 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 27 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2001 Blazer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure4
- bad choke when vehicle is cold1
- engine stalls/shuts-off while driving1
- very hard to start when it sits over a day1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.