- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 5 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 11 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 30 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 32 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 43 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 1996 Cavalier steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion17
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Column4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.