- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 4 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 39 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 70 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 1996 Cavalier steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion17
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Column4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.