- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1997 Cavalier accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wiper motor failure4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior5
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Trunk Lid: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.