- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 1997 Cavalier accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wiper motor failure4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior5
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Trunk Lid: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.