4.0

1. replace wiring harness (1 reports)
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Feb 202014

Cavalier LS 2.2L

I am lucky because my neighbor is a mechanic. He usually charge me less than the other people ''pet his dog.'' lol. One time I was driving to Monroe muffler and they were charging me a huge amount of money if the problem were fixed and who knows..... still I am having a check engine light on. I fix a problem another promptly come on.....

- , Syracuse, NY, USA