4.0

1. replace cooling fan assembly kit (1 reports)
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jul 022013

Cavalier 2.2L

Looks like the cooling fan gave out already. Will cost me $250 parts & labor to have it replaced at a shop. Car runs fine and does not overheat, but if I get stuck in backup traffic, then I'm screwed. If that happens, I'd have to keep shutting the engine off till traffic moves, and if driving and it looks like the gauge keeps climbing, then I'd have to run the heater to help cool the engine. I'll have it fixed this week.

- , Novi, MI, USA