1999 Chevrolet Cavalier cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jun 302009

On my way to work this morning I noticed my car was running hotter than normal. When I got to work I noticed it was leaking a little. I thought it would be ok until I went to lunch so it would at least be cooler to get some coolant in it. When I left for lunch there was a pretty big puddle under the car and the coolant light came on when the car was running. I turned the car off and filled the resevoir with coolant. While driving the light kept coming on and then going off. It did that the whole time I was driving. Before I left to come back to work I checked under the car and there wasn't a puddle or any sign of leaking. On my way back to work the light came on and stayed on. When I got back I bent back down and still no sign of a leak. Popped the hood and the resevoir still looked like it was full. I'm curious to see what will happen when I leave to go home. Talk about a pain!

- , Fishers, IN, USA