- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 7 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 15 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 28 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 1999 Cavalier steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System7
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.