8.0

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Nov 132008

Cavalier 2.2L

I was trying to change my cd of choice when it had got stuck in the insert. I finally got it out and I tried to put the disc back in. It took a while for me to get it out. So even when I wasn't putting in a disc, it was acting as if there was one there, or was trying to read one. This went on for a week. Turned the car off, it would keep buzzin for a new disc. One day I started my car, the battery was dead. I managed to charge it back up and get it going, while i pulled the RDO/Interlp fuse before hand. Sure enough the CD player went off, but now I have no clock, CD, radio, Internal light. I can live with it. Not worth fixing, cause with these curse of a vehicles, it will cost a bundle and the dealer wont know crap what to do.

- , Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada