8.0

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Aug 202008

Cavalier 2.2L

Has anyone heard a buzzing from your console/dash? This concerns me. It has gone on for quite a while and it only comes and goes. Now its winter time and everything starts to act up. They cold weather test these things and they cant even handle -10 . Its a buzzing and clicking sound that comes from my dash. I am aware this model has major electrical issues. I was told it could be just weather or I may be leading up to a short in my dash, which I was told would cost me big bucks and the would have to tear the thing apart. It could just be another o2 censor. I could get a diagnostic check, but last one i got, there weren't any major problems and this was during warmer months. Ill do what I can, anyone got any tips or tricks for this curse of an automobile?

- , Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada