2. replace window motor (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Oct 012008

Cavalier Z24

My passenger side window in my z24 cavalier is not working again. I replaced the motor 2 years ago at 60k miles now I have 94k miles it has gone out again. Is Chevy going to replace or recall this so I don't have to pay more money for a window motor?

- , Reynoldsburg, OH, USA

Sep 252008

Cavalier Z24

The passenger side window of my chevy 2000 cavalier z24 won't go up/down. I've been having problems with it since I bought the car, always having to give the window a push down while pressing the button in order to bring it down, or push up if i wanted it to close. But today it stopped working completely. I'd hold the button, try to push the window up, try to close it and nothing. I would rather have it closed at this point than ever opened. I don't know what to do about this. I do not want to pay hundreds to get a damn window fixed.

- , Tampa, FL, USA