2. make dashboards with thicker material (1 reports)
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Dec 312007

Dash cover cracked. It is very common for Cavaliers. I've seen many a Cavalier in my day and I've never seen one without a cracked dash.

- , Lincoln, NE, USA

Dec 032010

Cavalier LX 2.2L

I think Chevrolet got to do something about it....

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA

May 012008

Cavalier Z24

I loved this car & still do, & I bought it with the cracked dash thinking I could try gluing it back together or else replacing it......NOT.... Tried gluing it, well, that didn't work so then I went to Chevy dealer....piece cost $378 & I didn't even ask how much to put it in!!! Checked Ebay, part was $310 but that is still quite a bit!! The dash rattles something awful, particularly when you drive a long distance, drives you crazy, not to mention it looks terrible! It is cracked in about 5 places, right in the middle, right above the Heat Vent (Defrost) right by the windshield.

- , Danville, KY, USA