2001 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Aug 032003

Cavalier

I have always had a problem with my tail lights. They keep blowing out on me. I have had to replace the bulbs 2 times already. Recently the car caught fire in the back tail light on the passenger side. I have never gotten work done on my wiring system or tampered with it in any way. I want to know if this has happened to anyone else with a Chevy.

- , Pikesville, MD, USA