- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 4 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 39 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 70 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 2001 Cavalier steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking popping when turning wheel5
- steering wheel fell while driving1
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.