2002 Chevrolet Cavalier AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jun 012009

Cavalier Ls Sedan Sport 2.2L

I have a 2002 Ls Sedan Sport Cavalier. Everytime I turn on my Ac/heater and I come to a complete stop, my car literally jerks. When I start moving again, its fine. One time my car jerked again, and my car stalled out on a busy road because of it. I checked my alternator and it was bad,so we had it replaced. The problem still exist though. Can someone please help me!! I took it to a Gm mechanic and they charged me $40 for nothing and just told me thats normal for the car when you use the ac on. I think I know my own car and have been dring it for 7yrs now! I am in desperate need of a solution. I want to get this fixed before winter hits so I don't freeze ti death Please help!

- , Boardman, OH, USA