1. replace sensor (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jun 172016

Cavalier Model 2.2L

Our problem with the car, (2002 Chevy Cavalier) recently our airbag light on the dash came on and wouldn't turn off, we got a second opinion about the car from a mechanic.. he said the censors went bad and the airbag wouldn't deploy if a crash were to happen.. we were nervous..he told us the fix would cost $416.00 at a garage.. our big decision would be to either trade it in,or to get it fixed... but $416 is not a great price a lower middle class family.. we then heard we could get a half working one from a discount auto site... that didn't help my disposition. I wanted a fully working one to promise the safety of me or anyone who drives that car.. I need some advise ..maybe a third opinion?

- , coolidge, AZ, USA