6.7

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Mar 042007

Cavalier LS 2.2L

Like the rest of the Cavalier owners with the same problem I have, I am completely pissed that this problem would not be a recall... It's obvious that it occurs frequently, so fix it already.

- , Nanaimo, BC, Canada

Jan 312007

Cavalier LS Sport 2.2

When turning the wheel a significant amount, such as when turning into a parking space or backing out of the driveway, there is a "clang" from under the front of the car. A short while after it started I had the dealer look while still under warranty. The dealer tightened some front suspension components, but soon after the problem came back. Please let me know if you know the cause or permanent fix to the problem.

- , Madison Heights, MI, USA

Nov 152004

Cavalier

my car is a 2002 model and when I turn I hear clonking noise in the sterring wheel if anyone has a problem like this I will like to know send me an e-mail using the contact link below

- , Bloomington, Ill., Pacific Islands (US)