7.0

1. have a/c and heater control "head" replaced (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Aug 032011

Cavalier 2.2L

when this happened the first time i asked if there was a recall for this problem. because it happened just out of manufacturer coverage limit. i do believe there is a problem here and GM will not fix the problem.

- , Geronimo, OK, USA

Jul 212009

Cavalier

As I got into my car w/my kids and turned the a/c on to low, after 20-30 minutes turned it off and a/c did not go off, nor could I turn it up, the button has completely broken and I just had a whole bunch of engine work done 3-4 weeks ago, that cost me $324. I am a single mother still paying what is owed on it and I like my "Cherry Derby", but after already getting some other things repaired, now I have to get the a/c fixed, becuz its been up to 105 and thats too HOT for my little riders in the car. I have had the car since 10/07 and I am not getting problems, my brother-in-law has an 02 Cavalier and has had hardly any problems, WHAT THE HELL IS IT ABOUT THE 2003???? I will be getting a estimate for a/c repairs and a warranty!!!!!

- , Mira Loma, CA, USA