2003 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

May 032011

Cavalier 2.2L 4 cyl

On tues 3, 2011 at 8:05 am I was driving and alot of smoke started coming out of my dash under the radio and heater controls, I pulled over and seen flames and called fire department and my dad...we shut the doors til fire department came to try to smother it...It did exstensive damage. Lost my dash steering column head liner and front windshield not to mention all the water and smoke damage..

- , Mountainburg, AR, USA