9.3

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jun 152011

Cavalier Ecotec

Turns out it was the belt that came off. Pain in the ass to fix with 2 kids running around and not having the right tools for the job. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things yet to come...

- , Washougal, WA, USA

Oct 252009

Cavalier

In March of this year we had the windshield wiper motor replaced in our 2003 Cavalier. Soon after we noticed that the radio would stay on when the car was off. We have to take the fuse out to turn the radio on and off. Also, we had a new battery put in around May. The battery drains a lot. We took the battery back a couple of weeks ago and it had drained twice already! What could the problem be? I don't have a lot of money to fix things and don't want to spend what I do have on problems that don't really exist (if you know what I mean). Can anyone help?! Thanks!

- , Saint Joseph, MO, USA

Sep 192009

Cavalier 2.2L Ecotech

first my battery light came on. then my car died. then i changed the battery. then my car died. then i changed the battery and alternator. now my battery light has returned.

ANY IDEAS ON A FIX? wiring problem? computer problem?

- , Overland Park, KS, USA