9.2

1. replace fuel pump (20 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Nov 142007

Cavalier

The mechanic told me I should take the fuel pump back to the dealership and show them because it was unacceptable!

- , Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Jul 192007

Cavalier

Very frustrated at the time but did not pay for it as we PAID for extended warranty.

- , Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Apr 222008

Cavalier LS

I was driving to school, when I went to accelerate nothing! All the gages went down, I pulled over and couldn't start the car. By trying my battery ended up dying, and then I had to put more gas in to start the car. Yet my gas gauge said I was at a 3/4 of a tank before my car just died.

the gauge has been really messed up lately....we can't figure out why I fill up to half a tank it either tells me I have more or less. Now, my friend thinks it might be the fuel pump making act like it's about to die then it doesn't. I just know this car has been a headache since I bought it..

- , Aurora, CO, USA

Apr 222008

Cavalier 2.2L

I'm very angry about this. Apparently Chevrolet doesn't consider this report and the hundreds or maybe thousands of others reason enough to make a recall. Well I won't ever buy another Chevy.

- , St. Petersburg, FL, USA