2003 Chevrolet Cavalier lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Dec 012003

Cavalier

I purchased my car in December of 2002 and 4 months later the problems began. First I hear this clunking noise when I am braking or making a turn. In the same month my signal light starts blinking really fast, which I thought with a simple replacment this problem would be resolved..... NOPE.... here is is December 2003 and I have had the same problem 12 or more times with the signal light and to this day my car is still clunking when I make a turn or drive over minor bumps in the road....

- , Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada