- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 2003 Cavalier suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coil spring broke3
- strut mounts went bad3
- suspension came loose2
- vibration at highway speeds1
- NHTSA: Suspension13
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.