2005 Chevrolet Cavalier cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Dec 112010

I have a 2005, Cavalier and I have the same complaint as every one else my gauges are going hay wire.1st started at 62,000 miles the RPM started messing up 2nd the speed gauge was next acting as if it didn't wont to move. 3rd now at 89,000 miles the temp gauge is saying its hot when its not look under hood I see no heat coming from engine, check the coolant not steam.I am pissed and tired of this car.all three gauges that I mention are taking turns going up and down. From the start when I brought this car it had electrical problems when I brought this car it had 8 miles and mine you this is my 2nd Chevrolet Cavalier of the last model and it had electrical problems. So GM swallow ur pride and fix these cars I don't have 500~800 to fix some thing that should be recalled on your behalf. This is an issue.

- Richmond, VA, USA