2005 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Apr 122005

Cavalier 4-cyl

I had test drove my vehicle and it was perfect, the seat didn't move and the seats weren't electric. I went home returned to pickup vehicle and on the way the seats moved and became hot as though there was a heater in them. I mentioned it to the dealer a few days later and all he said, "we did not add anything to your vehicle". someone did, and I would like that which was installed removed whatever it is.

- Lompoc, CA, USA