2003 Chevrolet Corvette brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Corvette:

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Dec 112009

Corvette Anniversary

The brakes on my 2003 Anniversary edition automobile failed and my auto started accelerating we were in the midst of an ECL failure (complaint # 1 of today). This is No. 2. During the steering lockup I immediately started to press the brakes and I was pushing through the floor board. The more I pushed the faster the auto went. Upon speeding up without steering or brakes at this time the auto finally came to a curb which popped 3 of the 4 tires and sent us airborne into a complete turn around to point in the opposite direction we were driving at that time. We landed rear first in a ditch with the front end of the auto pointing up in the air. Scared to death my wife and I were. After relaying our crash to the GM professional his denial of help or responsibility for the failure was a joke to him because he then laughed at me!?!

Certainly not the respect I had showed their products all my life! Nor the respect I gave him. Just wanted my car replaced., is this too much to ask??? Auto was completely totalled. THANKS FOR YOUR EARS.

- , St. Louis, MO, USA