- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
2008 Chevrolet Corvette
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2008 Corvette Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 14
- lights problemsNHTSA: 11
- engine problemsNHTSA: 8
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.