2.0

2003 Chevrolet Corvette fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Corvette:

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Oct 222015

Corvette

The contact owns a 2003 Chevrolet Corvette. While the vehicle was parked, there was a strong fuel odor present. The failure recurred numerous times. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 106,996.

- Masa, AZ, USA

Nov 282013

Corvette 8-cyl

After filling my gas tank I parked the car in the garage and upon waking in the morning there were gas fumes in the garage. I stopped after the first click so there was no overfill situation. This is also not the first time this has happened but the first time I knew of this forum.

- Kissimmee, FL, USA