2003 Chevrolet Corvette seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Corvette:

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Dec 112009

Corvette Anniversary

Our airbags did not deploy during a hurrendous experience in our 2003 corvette. This is complaint # 3 of today. # 1 was our ECL failure, #2 was the brakes turned into accelerators. The Airbags did not deploy after a hard blow to the front end in which 3 tires popped from the impact. I drove 1/10 of a mile that day, that fateful day. GM reponds with nothing but a four inch thick file, that we provided to them all of their documents that we researched and printed and sent to them. They had all the same doc.'s in their possession for a long time and the denials of fault always came out of their mouths. Everytime I drive past the spot of the crash I almost break down. I Miss MY Car Deeply. Please make me a happy customer again!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR EARS!

- , St. Louis, MO, USA