2005 Chevrolet Corvette lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Corvette:

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Sep 252013

Corvette 8-cyl

I was driving home at night on a very dark road and all of the sudden without any warning both headlights just turn off completely on their own at the same time, I tried to pull over on the side of the street not realizing a person was walking their dog I would have hit him if he didn't move out of my way, I didn't even know he was there until I got out of the car.

- Sterling Heights , MI, USA

Aug 012013

Corvette 8-cyl

Headlights turn off for no reason and will not turn on till the car is stone cold very dangerous.

- Bergenfield, NJ, USA

Feb 142013

Corvette 8-cyl

After about 30mins of run time low beam lights would shut off. After the vehicle was parked for a min 30mins low beams would work again. Feb2013 low beams would not work at all.

- Irvine, CA, USA

Jul 292011

My headlights spontaneously stopped working at night on my 2005 C6 Chevy Corvette.

- Houston, TX, USA