6.1

2014 Chevrolet Corvette fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette:

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Oct 122016

Corvette

Fuel leaking underneath the fuel tank driver rear side. The car is in my garage snd when I woke up in the morning, I felt dizzy and starts vomitting, my whole house smells gas and when I open my garage, I saw a pool of gas underneath my Corvette.

- Joppa, MD, USA

Aug 172015

Corvette

I just purchased the automobile from a Chevrolet dealer with 17,200 miles and I have not been able to fill the take up with gas. Twice I have tried to fill the tank, but the gas keeps turning off at the pump. When I return home and park the car in the garage, you can smell gas after awhile and it linkers for a few days. I was looking for a recall notice on this issue because I read in other places on the internet similar issues. Just curious if you were notified of similar problems with the 2014 Corvette stingray coupe.

- Winter Garden, FL, USA