2016 Chevrolet Corvette fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette:

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Sep 152016

I bought the car on 9/8/16. I smelled gas as it sat idling at dealership ( rick hendricks of buford ga. ) and thought it was just fumes. I got home and parked it, 1/2 tank. I did not smell gas then. I left for week long trip and returned on 9/15/16. I filled the car to drive and went to a meeting that night. A friend was checking his car after I parked next to him saying he smelled gas. I told him I had after I filled mine. I has a puddle under me car as large as a semi truck tire. The next day I took it to glenn smith chev in opelika al. They still have car and have ordered the left side tank to replace. Car has around 335 miles on it. I am waiting to get my car back.

- Columbus, GA, USA

Sep 012016

Fuel leak in the area of the fuel tanks

- Hagerstown, MD, USA

Jul 162016

Second 2016 Corvette, first one GM took back. Now second Corvette with same issue. Gas leaking from under car!

- Bonaire, GA, USA