2013 Chevrolet Cruze brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Cruze:

2013 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

Sep 032014

Cruze 4-cyl

While I was driving, my stereo system would lose all power. My display on the speed display showed "service stabilatrack". my ABS, brake and traction lights came on and continued to blink. I took it back to the place I bought it and they said it didn't trigger a code so they couldn't fix it. I have a video of what happened as well, but it didn't help.

- Piqua, OH, USA

Jul 042013

Cruze 4-cyl

Car was jerking, then stalled, then stablitrack and traction control warning light came on.

- Stoughton, WI, USA