2013 Chevrolet Cruze suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Cruze:

2013 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

Oct 122016

Cruze

Just bought the vehicle and was driving and kept hearing a clunking noise in the front end and noticed the from rotors was indicating replacement so took backto dealer and they also found that the front stabilizer link on drivers side was snapped in half causing outer tie rod needing replacement and could of caused a crash as you would lose control of vehicle once outer tir rod disconnected.

- Lockport, NY, USA

Mar 142015

Cruze

Vehicle began with squeaking noise as I drove home and when having it checked out, I was told I needed new struts and the tires had worn out due to struts. The vehicle is a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze lt with good driving and 37,000-40,000 highway miles. Never had struts wear out on a vehicle this early.

- Yorktown, IN, USA

Nov 032014

Cruze

I was stopped at a stop sign getting ready to cross over hwy to go North bound. A truck came out of nowhere and hit my driver side front end. My air bags didn't deploy. I googled it and saw there is a recall on my vehicle for air bag. I just bought the car 2 weeks ago. Shouldn't the dealer be responsible for fixing recalls before selling the car even it is used.

- Richland, MS, USA

Oct 202014

Cruze

On June 28, 2014, I brought my Chevy Cruze to the dealership for a safety recall inspection (N140079) to inspect the front axle right half shaft. I was told my vehicle did not have a faulty axle and no further action was required. Then on October 20, 2014, as I was exiting a highway off ramp and merging on to a main road (at approximately 10 mph) the vehicle stopped moving forward. The car was towed to the same dealership that performed the safety inspection on June 28th. The dealership stated the cv axle was broken and the sway bar link was broken in half. The dealership admitted that this was the same part that was inspected and involved in the recall. The dealership stated that the technician who inspected the axle on June 28th made a mistake. The dealership apologized and assured me that they would call in all other applicable customers to have their axles re-inspected.

- Dracut, MA, USA

Jun 152013

Cruze

My sister and I rental a car it stop on the interstate, we was stuck from 830pm until 530am, no help from budget.

- Desoto, TX, USA