5.9

2013 Chevrolet Cruze wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Cruze:

2013 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

May 092015

Cruze

We have approximately 28000 miles on our 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. Today, we were returning from a trip to see family about 70 miles away and suffered a tire failure. The tire ripped in the sidewall. I replaced it with the spare and drive carefully avoiding highways on the route home. Upon arriving, I promptly checked the other tires. I also see signs of a similar sidewall failure beginning on the other front tire! I luckily noticed the tire pressure dropping and avoided a bari one blowout. After seeing the other front tire I realize we are lucky to have made it home and the car is parked until Monday when I can call Goodyear and Chevrolet. We were traveling with our 7 month old son. I can't believe the we risked his life with these tires! a quick web search showed issues with Chevy volts with Goodyear assurance fuel max also. A sidewall issue as well! this needs to be fixed before someone gets hurt or killed.

- Glenville, NY, USA

Mar 142015

Cruze

Vehicle began with squeaking noise as I drove home and when having it checked out, I was told I needed new struts and the tires had worn out due to struts. The vehicle is a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze lt with good driving and 37,000-40,000 highway miles. Never had struts wear out on a vehicle this early.

- Yorktown, IN, USA