9.9

2013 Chevrolet Cruze wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Cruze:

2013 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

Jul 012015

Cruze

All the wheel hubs went bad at 40K miles. They all made very loud vibrations while driving at speeds between 25-75. They are supposed to last 300K. Not covered under any warranty.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Mar 142015

Cruze

Vehicle began with squeaking noise as I drove home and when having it checked out, I was told I needed new struts and the tires had worn out due to struts. The vehicle is a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze lt with good driving and 37,000-40,000 highway miles. Never had struts wear out on a vehicle this early.

- Yorktown, IN, USA

Apr 242013

Cruze

After driving this vehicle for 660 miles, I've noticed that there's a grinding or knocking feeling on the accelerator. I first noticed it while pulling it out of my driveway. I felt a knocking on the accelerator. It's not weather sensitive and gives the same feeling regardless of speed. It's no predictable for the knocking feeling I get on the accelerator. I drive on highway for much of my time and notice the feeling similar to my old car when the bearings started to go bad. It seems as though it's coming from the front left side. I have reported this to my dealer and they quickly have looked at it as well as taking it for a drive. After checking the car over nothing has been found to be wrong. It is now documented with the dealer. Currently I have over 1K miles on it and seems to have gotten worse.

- Macedon, NY, USA