2016 Chevrolet Cruze lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze:

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

Apr 022016

I purchased a new 2016 Chevy Cruze limited from fairway Chevrolet on 4/2/ the time of purchase I was not aware that it had a center high mounted stop light flashing device on it[the dealer called it a "red alert system".I stated to dealership personel that per dot laws that I believe such a device is not legal.they stated that it was legal.I removed the device myself as they were to busy to do it without a lengthy delay.can you please look into this issue? the dealer service personnel stated that they install these on all there new vehicles and if its not legal per dot laws then I hope you can and will rectify this name is jon reed phone #702-918-1679 and my email is let me know what you can do about this issue if anything.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA