2016 Chevrolet Cruze lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze:

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

Jan 172017

Cruze

Just received a recall letter of some form for my 2016 Chevy cruz stating that a fire may start when the D.C./D.C. converter is powered due to a resistive short occurring due to electrical/ lighting problems I believe the letter describes it better then I can. The problem I have it the letter states that Chevrolet will pay for a temp fix if I take it to my dealership before Jan.31st but after that any problems due to this manufacturing errror will come out of my pocket. I have two children and my wife who use the vehicle obviously this is a serious risk for my family that needs to be permantly fixed by Chevrolet not temporally prevented

- Fort Campbell, KY, USA

Apr 022016

Cruze

I purchased a new 2016 Chevy Cruze limited from fairway Chevrolet on 4/2/16.at the time of purchase I was not aware that it had a center high mounted stop light flashing device on it[the dealer called it a "red alert system".I stated to dealership personel that per dot laws that I believe such a device is not legal.they stated that it was legal.I removed the device myself as they were to busy to do it without a lengthy delay.can you please look into this issue? the dealer service personnel stated that they install these on all there new vehicles and if its not legal per dot laws then I hope you can and will rectify this issue.my name is jon reed phone #702-918-1679 and my email is fast427vette@cox.net.please let me know what you can do about this issue if anything.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA