2.6

2007 Chevrolet Equinox drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Equinox:

2007 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Apr 112009

Equinox

2007 Chevy Equinox turned off automatically while driving on the hwy, then when pressing on the gas, would kick back on, but then turn off again. I had to coast to the side of the road, wait for about 10 mins, then it started again. This time engine light came on, and I was able to make it home. Turned it into the mckinney Chevy dealership on 4/11/09 and found out that oxygen sensor went out and needed to be replaced. Mileage on car is only 44,352 and I have only had the car for about 6 months! I continue to have problems over and over again with vehicle turning off while I'm driving. It's 4/18/09 today and it's doing it again. I'll have to turn vehicle back into dealership again on Monday. This vehicle is extremely unsafe! I am stuck in this vehicle financially and Texas lemon law does not protect me! I don't know what to do and am !@#$% that I'm stuck with a !@#$% near brand new car and continue to deal with taking it in for repairs!!! from what I read on the internet through other complaint sites, many consumers are having issues with their Chevy vehicles turning off while driving!! this is not only a safety issue for the consumer driving the car, but also anyone else on the road near these kinds of vehicles. Something must be done or someone is going to die due to this issue!!!!!!!!!

- Anna, TX, USA