2007 Chevrolet Equinox drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Equinox:

2007 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Mar 012007

Equinox 6-cyl

I purchased a 2007 Chevrolet Equinox from jba Chevrolet which has consistently demonstrated that there were problems when making left turns and feeling secure and balanced in the vehicle. While I have taken the vehicle to the dealership on numerous occasions, 5-6 times my concerns have been ignored. I have been told that there was no problem. I have owned at least 9 vehicles in my lifetime, and I have never experienced the uncomfortable, unsafe and unbalanced turmoil that I am having with this car. I have been advised by Mr. Tire in glen burnie, Maryland that the vehicle was unsafe. The axle was not built to Chevrolet specifications, and the automobile should have never been sold to me. While I continued to experience this concern, and I am currently considering returning the automobile to the dealership, and ultimately renting/leasing an automobile which was safe for me and my daughter. I feel that I must file a complaint as I pay a large monthly payment for this vehicle, and I should be getting my money worth instead I am emotionally distraught and literally afraid to drive the car. The only repair which has been done to the car to supposedly correct the balancing issue and the tire pressure issue has been to replace the original tires. After replacement of tires the problem continued to exist, and I continue to file complaints, hopefully to rectify the situation.

- Hyattsville, MD, USA