2012 Chevrolet Equinox accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Equinox:

2012 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Feb 222013

Equinox

The crotch buckle on my child's car seat gets stuck at times which makes it nearly impossible to get my son out. It's happened several times and there doesn't seem to be any reason to why or when it happens. In order to get the buckle to release I have to use so much force that it hurts me and I fear that eventually I will not be able to unlatch it and I will have to cut my son out. I also worry that this will happen during an emergency. I have notified the manufacturer but have not received a reply.

- Waco, TX, USA